Volume & Length
Add amazing volume and length to your hair. The hair extensions run from ear-to-ear, in one solid, multi-layered piece. It’s simple to apply, looks incredibly natural, and is comfortable enough to wear all day! Place it high on the head for volume and lift, or lower on the head to create a gorgeous under-layer of colour in your hair. It can also be used to fill out a low ponytail.
How to Apply:
Follow these simple steps to apply your Lady Jayne Volume and Length Extension.
- The Volume and Length Extension is ready to wear, or you can style or straighten it as desired using a straightener or curling tong.
- Using a Lady Jayne Tail Comb, section your hair where you want to apply the hair extension - the lower down your head you part, the longer the extensions will appear (avoid placing them too high or too low, as it may not look natural).
- Position the extension evenly; the same amount of space should remain behind each ear.
- Backcomb or tease a small section of hair where the clips will be applied.
- Pop open the clips and place as close to the root area as possible. Snap close the clips to secure the hair extension, starting with the clips in the centre. Ensure you fasten the clips on the bottom of the weave, as this will help keep the hair extension in place and lessen pulling on your natural hair.
- Gently brush your natural hair over the extension with a wide-tooth comb, loop brush or your fingertips, to create a more natural look.
- Finish your style as desired.
For great styles using the Volume Length Extensions click here.