Length extensions are a great way to add volume, an under-layer of colour, or to add layers to a short haircut. Place it lower on the head for length, or higher on the head to fill out a ponytail.
How to Apply:
Follow these simple steps to apply your Lady Jayne Length Extensions.
- The Length Extensions are ready to wear, or you can style or straighten them as desired using a straightener or curling tong.
- Using a Lady Jayne Tail Comb, section your hair where you want to apply the extensions – the lower down your head you part, the longer the extensions will appear.
- Evenly space out the hair extensions, starting with an extension behind each ear, and the last extension at the back of your head.
- Backcomb or tease a small section of hair where the clip will be applied.
- Pop open the clips and place as close to the root area as possible. Snap close the clips to secure the hair extension.
- Gently brush your natural hair over the extension with a wide-tooth comb, or your fingertips, to create a more natural look.
- Finish your style as desired.
For great styles using the length extensions click here.