These extensions can be used as highlights and lowlights, or you can simply add several bursts of colour throughout your hair.
How to Apply: Follow these simple steps to apply your Lady Jayne Highlights.
- The Highlights are ready to wear, or you can style or straighten them as desired using a straightener or curling tong.
- Using a Lady Jayne Tail Comb, section your hair where you want to apply the highlight.
- Backcomb or tease a small section of hair where the clips will be applied. This will help the clips stay in place.
- Pop open the clips and place as close to the root area as possible. Snap close the clips to secure the hair extension.
- Gently brush your natural hair over the extension with a wide-tooth comb, Lady Jayne Loop Brush or your fingertips, to create a more natural look.
- Finish your style as desired.
Tip – For a more subtle look, cover the extension with more of your natural hair, or cover the extension with less hair for a more intense burst of colour. For a stronger look, space several highlights around your head.