These extensions can be used as fringes, highlights and lowlights for short haircuts, or simply used to add a little volume to a short ponytail.
How to Apply:
Follow these simple steps to apply your Lady Jayne Fringe Highlight.
- The Fringe Highlight is ready to wear, or you can style or straighten it as desired using a straightener or curling tong.
- Using a Lady Jayne Tail Comb, section your hair where you want to apply the highlight.
- Backcomb or tease a small section of hair where the clips will be applied. This will help the clips stay in place.
- Pop open the clips and place as close to the root area as possible. Snap close the clips to secure the hair extension.
- Gently brush your natural hair over the extension with a wide-tooth comb, loop brush or your fingertips, to create a more natural look.
- Finish your style as desired.
Tip – for a more subtle look, cover the extension with more of your natural hair, or cover the extension with less hair for a more intense burst of colour.